FYI: This isn’t a comprehensive list! Its a work in progress, not a definitive list, and is based on the writers onions and personal preferences.
This page is not providing you with personalized medical or dietary advice. Talk to your doctor before you add a supplement and/or make any major dietary changes. Read our Disclaimers for additional details.
*Consumer Notice: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This page contains Amazon Affiliate links and other affiliate links. If you click on these links and purchase, I earn a commission at no added cost to you.
Stuff I like as a Vegan
What’s in My Kitchen?
Vegan Beauty Products
For Plant Based Families with Kids
Karla Moreno-Bryce, MDA, RD, LD is a vegan Registered Dietitian who offers a alot of resources for vegan families that have kids!
They include a course that delves into meal planning supplements, etc, baby led weaning, and a cook book.
As a mom of two who is not creative in the kitchen, I can take all of the help I can get 😉
I’ve tried several recipes in the cook book that my youngest is obsessed with! Karla’s Vegan Kids Cook book also comes sample meal plans and helpful hints to adjust recipes.
Here’s a few of the recipes from the cookbook (somewhat modified):
You can check out the awesome things Karla has to offer here (affiliate link*- as a reminder, this means if you click on the link and purchase, I earn a commission at no added cost to you).
- Veganhealth.org – A resource that really goes into detail about various topics related to vegan health (for example, vitamin B12, protein, etc).
- Vrg.org – This educational site explores topics related to not just vegan, but vegetarian diets as well.
- Plantbasedjuniors.com – Information for a predominantly plant based pregnancy, infant, and toddler nutrition.
- Surgeactivism.org – Learn about vegan philosophy, and learn why many vegans avoid certain activities, products, and food.
- Foodispower.org – A vegan food justice organization that speaks on topics related to issues in the food industry, the environment, and more.